- The last thing I ate was a peanut-butter granola bar - hello, breakfast at 11am!
- The last song I listened to was whatever classical piece was on the radio when I was driving to work. Before that, it was probably something by Bon Iver or Bobby.
- Using the letters in my name I can spell neural, unreal, learn, lunar, renal, earl, earn, lean, lane, lear, luna, lure, near, real, rule, rune, urea, ale, are, ear, eau, era, ran, rue, run, urn, an... that's all I can think of.
- If I had to dress in one color for the rest of my life I would pick blue, so that I can wear jeans and my Giants jersey :)
[ rocking #10 for Big Blue Friday! ]
- If you were to look in my bag right now you'd find Brides magazine, Real Simple magazine, three checks that need to be deposited, my planner, two bills to be mailed, a notepad, a can of tomato soup, 13 pens, some cookies, a granola bar, lotion, bronzer, lip gloss, various other toiletries, car keys, and my wallet. Yes. My bag is a mess.
- When I finish filling in the blanks I'm going to take a look at my schedule for next week and make sure it's all in my planner.
- My all time favorite song to dance to is anything! I looooooooooove to dance! But I especially love dancing to 80s music - none of which I can remember this early in the morning, haha.