(link up at The Little Things We Do)
- My favorite room in my home is our bedroom. It's so cozy, relaxing, and lovely!.
- My current decor style is best described as "comfortable and us!"
- I wish I could redecorate the bathroom! Alas, these are the problems with having a rental. We'll live with the pink tile.
- My dream house absolutely has to have a big garage for Mike to wrench and for me to paint!
- One house item I am willing to splurge on is ha, splurge? Our home does not know this term. Nearly everything we have is second-hand, craigslisted, picked up from the side of the road, or bought at Ikea. Not that I'm complaining! But it's our first home together, a rental condo at that, so we definitely didn't go overboard on the furnishings. I'd say the item we spent the most money on was our huge Ikea Expedit bookcase-slash-room divider.
- A decor trend that I just don't "get" is neon colors, plastic furniture, weird colorful industrial-ish stuff. How can that be comfortable and home-y?
- All the art on our walls: photographs of our trips and of us, paintings we've made, art from each of us, is a little touch that makes my house feel like home.
I'll be back later with this week's wrapped post.
In the meantime, why not check out all my other fill in the blank fridays? :)